If you’re like me when I saw the title to my friend’s post and then my name near the bottom, you might be thinking, “oooh, an awwaaaarrd!” Yes. It is true. This is my first blogging award *awkward, short clap*! Thank you, Mia, for tagging me.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original post (Here)
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers (noooo too much! Too much! *sigh*) Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you may be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that pingbacks the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award.
There. We are done with that.
Let’s move on to the questions!
- If You Had an Unlimited Amount of Candy For a Day, How Much Would You Eat?
Honestly, I’d only eat a few candies. I’ve never been a HUGE fan of candy, not to mention it is super unhealthy. I honestly don’t know the exact number. Probably less than 11.
- Does Anyone in Your Family Scrapbook?
I don’t know. I should probably ask.
Wow, such an deep answer! Wait, you’re back? Everyone, meet the blog’s consience. Everything he says is in italics and strikethrough. Yessirrr. You can lock me up for a bit, but never forever. Clearly. . . . What, you’re not gonna yell at me? Cut me some slack. I’m tired right now and don’t have the energy to yell. Okayyy. . .
Anyway, one or two of my older sisters scrapbooked.
- Do You Like to Sing?
Hehehe. . . good question. . .
I enjoy singing to myself. I prefer rapping. I’m not sure if that would be considered singing or not. I’m fine if it is a small group of friends or family. I don’t like singing in public. Though, if I’m being honest, I would like to rap professionally someday.
- Do You Know Your Vocal Range?
- Are You Homeschooled, or Have You Been? What Did You Take Away From it?
Yes, I am homeschooled. I also go to a co-op, which is basically school, but we ‘meet up’ once a week, and do homework for it throughout the week.
One thing I took away is that homeschool with a co-op can be just as stressful, if not more, than public or private school. It honestly depends on the classes one takes. A lot of people have the misconception that homeschoolers have little to no homework and can do whatever. That can be true, but most definitely not in all cases.
- What is Your Dream Job?
Several things. A professional—isn’t it ironic how I misspelled the word professional at first, writing “porffecional”—author and blogger, as well as having a side community-serving occupation. And as we’re talking about dream jobs. . . it’d be awesome if I were able to be a rapper.
- What Was Your Favorite TV Show When You Were Younger?
Hm. Probably either Phineas and Ferb or Avatar the Last Airbender.
- What Accomplishment Are You Most Proud of Doing?
- If You Could Go to Any Country for Free and for A Week, Where Would You Go?
- What is Your Least Favorite Food?
- If You Could Meet Anyone in All of History, Who Would You Meet?
- Do You Collect Anything? If So, What Do You Collect?
- Where Do You See Yourself in Five Years?
- What is Your Favorite Sport?
Finally, the tags!
- Laurel over at Laurel Jean
- Raegan over at Reagan’s Full Mind
- Meg over at Heyo It’s Meg
- Olivia over at Olivia’s Pen
- Emilie over at Emilie Violets Essays
- Alabama over at Alabama Rose
- Callie over at An Unfinished Story
- Callie (another one) over at Callie’s Corner
- Josie over at Apple Blossoms
- Aaand last but not least, Caleb over at Caleb E King
Whew, that took a while! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading! See you next week (unless something occurs making me see you sooner, or later . . .)!
With God’s help,