Well, that’s that. Today, I have concluded my fifteenth year on earth. It’s been quite a year, let me tell you. 😅 My close friends and family know what I’m talking about. It’s been the toughest year I’ve ever had, mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually, relationshiply (that wasn’t a word but it is now 😎), and academically. Not quite sure if I’d consider it an amazing year or a horrible year. Some pretty awesome and pretty horrible things have happened. Who knows when I’ll really find out the significance of this year? Could be when I’m 16, 20, or even 50. *shrugs*
Here are some goals I have for before I turn 16:
- Learn how to drive, at least pretty well.
- Finish the first draft of at least 3 books (whether they’re novellas or novels).
- Have one book that is at least somewhat near being ready for publication.
- Put time into learning how to play the drums and/or the cajón, and be decently skilled (whatever that means 😝) in at least one of those instruments.
- Reach at least 150 subscribers on the RKW.
- Reach the point where I’m at least fairly fluent in Spanish
(hehe you wish Danny-boy).
- Run at least four 5ks, if not place in a few. It’d also be awesome to run a half marathon again.
- Not have “at least” in every single goal. Not happening. Just kidding, ehehe.
Don’t know how difficult each of these goals will be to accomplish, but hopefully difficulty won’t sway me much! 😃
Goodbye, 14, hello 15! 🤪
Now . . . when is your birthday (assuming I don’t know already 😉)? Is it coming soon?
With God’s help,