Hey! I’m back, and the month of February passed pretty quickly, I have to say. Today I’m going to jump in and explain the new blogging plan for the Right Kind of Writer! I don’t want to take too much of your time to explain, so I’ll be brief.
- I’m officially posting three days a month! The first and last Mondays and the 15th of every month.
- I have divided my topics to fit the three-post-plan:
- The topic of the first Monday is writing. I’ll be switching between giving writing advice and sharing my own writing.
- The 15th’s topic will be random. FREE REIGN, WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE POSTING! It might be a blog collab, some random life thoughts, all the FuN sTuFf!
- The topic of the last Monday will be Christianity. In true honesty, I often feel very unqualified to talk to you about Christianity and offer advice because I am imperfect; I’m a sinner. And yeah I know we all are sinners, but that’s kind of how I’ve been feeling. But I can’t stop delving into His Word just because I’m scared I’ll say something wrong, thus me forcing myself to step out of my comfort zone.
- There’ll also be Specials from time to time, whether for holidays or some other important event or announcement.
3. I’m not going to be doing many book reviews anymore. I realize I’m not very good, and I need to read many more books to develop that skill.
4. I reached and surpassed 100 subscribers!! Thank you all so much!—I’m saying that much but the rest of the thanks and celebration is reserved for next week. 😉
I believe that’s all… yeah.
With God’s help,